Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dijon Syrup Chicken

I'm not the greatest at consistently making dinner. Often times, I get distracted or I don't feel like being creative, so I make an old stand-by (pizza, grilled cheese, chicken salad etc.). HOWEVER, I am trying to turn over a new leaf and find recipes online (mostly Pinterest) that I want to try so that I can at least branch out a little bit.

So, I tried out this recipe called Dijon Syrup Chicken. It was super easy, and SUPER delicious. I wasn't sure about it at first because it's maple syrup...and dijon mustard...on chicken. The combination was foreign to my tastebuds, but Patrick and I both really ended up enjoying it and it's definitely one that I will make again in the future!

Here is a link to the recipe for you to try it out for yourself - it's also on the "recipe" section of my blog for easy access. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment