Monday, August 12, 2013

Maine: A Photo Post

We did so many fun things on our recent trip to Maine, but because life keeps barreling on, I don't have the adequate amount of time that I would like to recount all of the silly stories from the trip. So, you get a post full o' photos. Not even taken by me, I might add - photo credit goes to my sister-in-law Katelyn and/or Aunt Debbie.

My Little Fashionista

Yes, we're feeding the deer.

"Molly, want to feed the baby goat?" "No." :)

Getting brave....
That's still a NO on the goats, Mom!


Little Lovey (Don't be fooled, there was a royal tantrum at the zoo)

About to eat our first Maine Lobstah!


3 comments:

  1. Love the new layout---especially the bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks :) It took me FOREVER to get it just right.

    ReplyDelete